this is kinda personal . i have serious body issues. There. That is me being pretty open & honest.
Yes. I'm 5'6, and I fluctuate between 128-132lbs. I know this is a healthy weight for my type. I've googled it. This doesn't make me feel better what so ever! I just feel like its distributed all wrong. I have absolutely no shape to my body, straight up and down; it makes me miserable. I wear scrubs to work, and i'm not even comfortable in scrubs. I am not satisfied at all with the way I look. I am trying to eat better, and trying to work out & run; I don't have the time to work out like I want to. I think this is contributing to my unhappiness. When i was about to work out more, and i was running pretty much every day to every other day I was feeling much better. I felt like I was doing something about my body.
I'm mostly just whining. but seriously my job is taking over my life. I know there are plenty of people that work WAY more hours then I do, and have kids, and much more complicated lives, but I haven't quite figured out how to adapt and manage my time.
get up at 5am-
let the dogs out
eat breakfast
make coffee
wake Chris up
put lunches together
wake Chris up again
get dressed/makeup/hair
change
change clothes again.. i wear scrubs, how hard can it be to find something comfy.
630a-6:45: leave for work sometime in there
7:15-7:30 get to work.
8:30a - office opens.
5pm-7pm :: get off work, depends on the day.
10pm-11pm go to bed sometime. (i am not the type of person who can stay up until all hours of the night and still function the next day; no siree can't do it.)
Week 1 - work 6 days; close 3 nights, get off at 5 the other 3 nights
Week 2 - work 5 days; close 3 nights, get off at 5 the other 2 nights.
on nights I work till 7 I usually try to have a crock pot dinner or have something easy that Chris will want to make.
nights I work till 5 I run..
sometime after I get off work I'm supposed to fit in school work; which hasn't been going so well. I'm so far behind it's ridiculous.
I'm sorry this has turned into a really huge whiney blog. I'm so overwhelmed; I have never in my life had so much on my plate.
oh, don't forget we are building a house.
Again, I'm sorry this has turned out to be so whiney. I have been venting to Chris for weeks, hell months.
*****
On a happy note I am going to the beach in the morning, and I am SO excited about that. In fact its 12am right now, and I have to be up in 4 hrs.
We are driving down to Ft. Desoto to run and then lay out =) Woo Hoo!
G'Nite.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment