Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 1; BL Cardio Max

... pretty sure my legs are going to be sore tomorrow. That freakin' Bob is lunge-happy. He goes crazy on the lunges! Goodness! But I completed the 5 minute warm up & the 20 minute work out. Then dinner was ready; so I did a few stretches then ate some din din,ha. Dinner consisted of 1 left over rib, 1 chicken sausage, a spoon full of potato salad, and spoon full of baked beans.. & dessert is coffee! Yum.

I am really trying to get back into a habit of eating better.

Breakfast: Wholegrain cheerios w/ 1% milk
Snack: a few tricuites
Lunch: left over spaghetti w/ whole grain noodles
Snack: Banana
Snack: more triscuits

The triscuits probably aren't the best, but they sure are good =)

I am feeling good that i was actually able to get a work out in today! Phew!

Im so excited for Saturday. beach day! WOOHOO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment