Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3 wks till Florida Beach Halfathon

Well well well, it's only 3 weeks until my first Half-Marathon and I am feeling ridiculously unprepared. Whew. I am running the Florida Beach Halfathon in Ft. Desoto http://www.floridabeachhalfathon.com/ - I am super excited about the location of the race. Chris & I love Ft. Desoto, they have great beaches and awesome fishing. Unfortunately we can't go down the day before so we will be driving 2 hrs the morning of the race & that sucks.

This week I am increasing my mileage and doing some cross training.  Monday I did 3mi with a friend. We changed up our route a little bit, it felt good. Instead of driving to the lake, we parked at her house and ran to the lake- which involved some hills....and we aren't used to hills =)   So that was a nice change, plus different scenery is good too!

Today I did a 10min cardio work out from on-demand. Then I did some upper body.

I really need to get back into eating better.  I have totally fallen off the good food wagon & i feel myself paying for it. Ugh. So I am trying to get back into eating better. Wish me luck =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment