Tuesday, February 2, 2010

under the weather-

Yuck. I have been sick since last Thursday. I have a cold, and some ridiculous non-stop coughing. Yesterday was horrible. I worked 830a-7:15p, and I was coughing the whole blasted time! I had cough drops. Did you know that cough drops have 15 freakin' calories in them.. Goodness. I don't even want to know how many extra calories I had because of cough drops yesterday =) ha ha!  but seriously. I went to lunch at 1130, bought some cough drops and ate several every hour for the next 8 hrs... ... and today probably won't be much better. I have to go into work at 11a and work till 7p. joy!

Obviously I couldn't run yesterday, and I was feeling icky when I got home so I ate dinner --potato soup-- and then cuddled on the couch with my hubs and ate popsicles .. lol..

Breakfast yesterday was Honey bunches of oats with 1% milk.

Lunch was leftover chipotle baja pork chops, minus the pork chop.. they shrunk up so much in the crockpot that we ended up eating most of the pork chops for dinner the night before so i just ate carrots and potatoes...it was good but it was waayyyy to freakin' spicy for me.

Dinner was potato soup..... maybe its because I'm sick and my tastebuds are kaput right now but I didn't like it. I'm taking it for lunch today and i'm honestly kind of dreading it. I added a few things that I *Thought* would be good in it... i dunno, i don't think they helped.. I added mushrooms and turkey sausage... eh. It was okay.
______________

This morning i somehow managed to sleep through the alarm or turned it off and don't remember- but we didn't get up till 7:30a and thats when Chris should have been leaving for work, and I should have been running. ....

Needless to say my run was cut short. Instead of going to the lake I just went downtown D-port and ran..which sucked. I remember why I hate running there so much. The sidewalks are in horrid conditions, uneven, broken & I don't dare run in the road, no thanks!

I only made it 2.29mi... It started pouring, and my right knee really started to bother me. Rather then push it, injure my self further , and make myself more sick I quit and came home =(   - I feel like a loser.

Gotta roll, need to get ready for work. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment