Today I am feeling depressed. I'm not going to go into details. I know there is light at the tunnel, but I don't feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm struggling. But anyways....
I love my puppies!
In health & fitness related news. I need some xanax. just kidding. but I really do.
Today I got off at 2pm, yes! I was going to run right after work at the lake BUT i forgot my shoes at home, right by the front door. Doh! I decided to try out a new running spot. It's actually not for running, it's an undeveloped shopping center. Part of it is developed, but there are quite a few roads that have nothing on them. I took full advantage and ran all over that place. It was a really great run, I was able to run in the road, and not have to watch the side walk the whole run-which drives me crazy. I completed 6mi in 56:56. I was very happy with that time! I was shooting for 6mi in less then an hour, and I beat it, yay! I had no knee pain, which also makes me very happy!
Breakfast: special K w/ 1% milk
Lunch: peanut butter & honey sandwich. lol.
Dinner: red beans & rice w/ turkey sausage. delish.
Snacks: Chobani peach yogurt & pretzels.
Friday is a rest day. I work 830a-7p.. Maybe some upper body when I get home.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment