Saturday, June 5, 2010

So CLOSE!

We are (this) close to our house being done. It's crazy! Everyone say a prayer that we pass inspection Monday afternoon! If we pass we can get our certificate of occupancy & we can "move in"... meaning we will sleep there until we can actually move stuff in.

I will be so glad to be in our new house. I am not fond of living out of a suitcase; driving 100+ miles a day for work;and eating horribly; and not being able to run.

I am desperate to get back into running. At this point I'm afraid I'm going to have to start over. I honestly don't think I've run in 2+ wks. I can't wait to have the treadmill at our new house.. I will admit that I'm also looking forward to the cooler weather so I can run outdoors again. I'm not tough enough to run in the 90degree heat.

I'm enjoying my new job; We are still in the process of setting up the office, so there is not a whole lot for me to do at this point. I'm excited to actually open up & get things going. Although, I'm not sure how busy we will actually be since it's a new practice, he specializes in a pretty specific area of surgeries. We will see!

I'm supposed to be packing..... I stayed the night in Hernando Beach last night and got home to Davenport around 10:30 this morning. It's 6:45pm right now and I've packed one, that's right, ONE measly box. I came home and took a nap, I was ridiculously tired. Then I read & goofed off on the computer for a while. Chris is not going to be to happy about this =/   Eek! Guess I better get a few more boxes packed. I know I will be hating myself next weekend when we really are moving & I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off because I didn't pack in advance.

~Hasta Luego~

0 comments:

Post a Comment