Sunday, May 2, 2010

76* @ 8am

is not a good way to start the day...seriously? I knew it was going to be awful this morning.. I took the dogs out last night around 10 and i was sweating the second I walked out the door.. literally. It was so humid & hot. It was awful. I decided right then there was no way I was getting up early this morning to go run.. i decided to sleep in. & now i'm kind of kicking myself for it. I REALLY want to run but I just can't make myself go out in that heat.. I don't have any way of bringing water with me, and I can't do 6 or 7 miles in this heat w/o water. That's just stupid. I need to get a hydration belt but that's really not in my budget right now.. ughh. I guess i'm just going to turn into a fat blob..

don't mind me. I'm just playing pity party. I'm really starting to get stressed about moving. Like big time. I'm just freaking out about every little thing.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry it's already SO hot down in FL, it's a glorious 55 - 60 degrees here today, so I guess Minnesota has its good points! Also, I don't have a hydration belt, but I seriously just carry a water bottle in my hand if I have to. It's not bad if you switch off hands. I hope to get a belt maybe for my b-day this summer, but then I'll probably look nerdy wearing it...

Post a Comment